Brandon Woods Adult Day Health offers an array of services that enable adults to live a full and fulfilling life. Our licensed RN’s, LPN’s and CNA’s provide a full range of services including but not limited to the following:
- Medication management in collaboration with the physician.
- Ongoing health assessment and care of medical and behavioral health conditions.
- Incontinence and colostomy care.
- Proper nutrition
- Personal Care
- Grooming Assistance
- Ongoing counseling and support for participants and their families.
- Referral for services such as housing, transportation, in-home care and or behavioral health services.
- Assistance determining eligibility for various services and benefits.
- Social interaction
- Therapeutic and cognitively stimulating activities
- Music and expressive arts
- Daily Exercise
- Quiet Area for relaxation and reading
- Dementia Specific activities
At Brandon Woods Adult Day Health Program, our clients enjoy two nutritious meals and a snack. We offer special meals for diabetics, vegetarians, and people who need to control salt or cholesterol in their diets. In addition, we can accommodate clients who need pureed or ground meals.
We care for our participants from door to door! Brandon Woods offers transportation services to and from our Adult Day Health Program via wheelchair accessible vans. Our drivers are CPR and First Aide certified and trained to be sensitive to the particular needs of our participants. In addition, our drivers are available to provide transportation to and from medical appointments, leisure activities and shopping trips as needed.