Dr. Restituyo is the Medical Director at Brandon Woods. Dr. Restituyo received his medical degree from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez in the Dominican Republic. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., followed by a Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons in New York. Dr. Restituyo is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics. He was Assistant Professor of Histology in the Dominican Republic and Clinical Assistant Instructor at SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Sub specialties: General Geriatrics
Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Residency, Internal Medicine
- St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certified in Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certified in Internal Medicine
- MA State Medical License Active through 2018
Dr. Restituyo is a provider at the Greater New Bedford Community Health Center. Dr. Restituyo is also the co-founder of the ACO HEALTH SOLUTIONS. The company specializes in Geriatric Medicine. Through his team of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other healthcare providers, Dr. Restituyo and the ACO Health Solutions provides multiple services to our residents.