Pondview Adult Day Health offers an array of services that enable adults to live a full and fulfilling life. Our licensed RN’s, LPN’s and CNAs provide a full range of services including but not limited to the following:
- Medication management in collaboration with the physician.
- Ongoing health assessment and care of medical and behavioral health conditions.
- Incontinence and colostomy care.
- Proper nutrition
- Personal Care
- Grooming Assistance
- Ongoing counseling and support for participants and their families.
- Referral for services such as housing, transportation, in-home care and or behavioral health services.
- Assistance determining eligibility for various services and benefits.
- Social interaction
- Therapeutic and cognitively stimulating activities
- Music and expressive arts
- Daily Exercise
- Quiet Area for relaxation and reading
- Dementia Specific activities
At Pondview Adult Day Health Program, our clients enjoy two nutritious meals and a snack. We offer special meals for diabetics, vegetarians, and people who need to control salt or cholesterol in their diets. In addition, we can accommodate clients who need pureed or ground meals.
There are a few options that exist for transportation to our program. This includes door to door medical transportation services, GLSS and family transportation.
- Private Pay
- Senior care options
- North Shore Elder Service
- Greater Lynn Senior Services
- Senior Care, Inc.
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Merrimack Valley Elder Services
- Veterans Administration
- Long Term Care Insurance