West Side House is located off Highland Street (Route 9) on Worcester's west side. Coming from Worcester center on Route 9, go past the Sole Proprietor Restaurant and take a left at the traffic light onto West Street. Go 4 blocks and take a right on Cedar Street. Go 1 block to the corner of Cedar St. and Fruit St. West Side House is the brick building on the corner.
- Take Rt. 290 West toward Auburn/Worcester and get off at Exit 18(Rt.9).
- Bear right at the end of the ramp onto Lincoln St. Remain on Lincoln St. (Bear left at the forks)
- Just after getting on Lincoln St. & Route 9. Follow directions above.
From Mass Pike
- Take Exit 10 (Auburn/Worcester) and bear left onto Rt. 290.
- Take exit 17(Rt.9) and turn left at the end of the ramp onto Belmont St (Rt.9).
- At the lights at the bottom of the hill, continue straight (Belmont becomes Highland St.).
- Follow directions above.
From Route 9 West
- Remain on Rt.9 through Worcester (Park Ave.).
- After the traffic light at Pleasant St., turn right onto Elm St.
- Go past the flashing yellow light and Fruit St. is the next left.
- Go 1 block and West Side House is the brick building at the intersections of Fruit & Cedar.